Wednesday 3 February 2010

best of RUM interior magazine Feb 2010

Very Danish flat - somewhere north of Copenhagen. I especially like the staircase leading to the top floor!



They have these sofa's I love, from that shop posted earlier in Brooklyn somewhere... I wonder if they bought them from there or just made some? The originals are made from this beautiful wood, it would be a crime to paint them! I guess mdf....

here's a proper shot of the stairs...
Now for another house, even though it looks like it could be the same (all this white white white theme in Scandinavia bores me sometimes!) This house is in finland and built by a trendy looking young architect, who lives there with his wife - and parents!
I really like the small alcoves, than is a great place to lounge - or could be used as guest bed rooms...

another Danish flat... Really like the simple kitchen cupboards, and dining table. Not really sure I'm loving those tiny tiny tiles everywhere...

really like how this chair is re-upholstered.
a couple of offices...
love that huge painting!
Uber cool
nice, practical shelving
Nice sky light


nice bits and bobs....

No comments:

Post a Comment